Do you live and love the bohemian lifestyle? Are you a boho obsessed? Laid back, easy going, carefree and one with nature? The BohoBabe Box is perfect for all you ladies who love the hippy boho chic era that we’ve fallen into. Girls with flower crowns, feathers galore, crop tops and flowing skirts. I’m a boho wannabe myself, love the look but can’t quite dress to match the lifestyle! I’m loving this box, it’s super fun and adorable. This box is a welcome box with a combo from past boxes from the April and January boxes with items that will promote happiness, free spirit and good vibes. They have 2 boxes to choose from. There is the BohoBabe mini box with 2-3 items worth $40+, and the BohoBabe Signature box with 4-6 items worth $75+. You can expect to find clothing, accessories, home decor, bath & beauty products, incense, candles, snacks and more! In this box;
- Not all who wander are lost necklace – super adorable necklace that is 3 tiered in bronze, silver and gold.
- Vegan leather traveler’s notebook – super cute notebook with a wrap around it, great for writing all your adventures
- Vegan leather feather headwrap – perfect accessory for the festival go-er.
- Lavendar Sorbet Flowering Green Tea by PinkyUp – what an adorable label! I couldn’t wait to open it and try it out, flowering tea is so fun!
- Feather Dreamcatcher – I’m a big dream catcher fan and have them on all my door handles!
- Hand painted feather by PaperLoveBugs – a cute little gold dipped feather, cruelty-free of course!
Get the BohoBabe Mini box for only $19.99 and the Signature box for only $39.99 a box with free shipping for both. Love items from their past boxes? Lucky you! They have an online store as well, loving the Geometric Air Plant Holder, the flower kimono and the Indian Mandala floor poof, I’m sure you will too so check them out! I love how they give back as well. They spread love and positive energy by giving back and donating 1% of sales to the charity of your choice! Order here;