This is a great box for all those mama’s or mama to be’s! Their Mom, Mom & Baby, and their Pregnancy box options are filled with 5-9 eco-friendly, non-toxic, healthy, hand chosen, natural products that you will definitely want to try and introduce into your home! You might find stuff for home, health, beauty, pregnancy care, baby gear, snacks and more. My sister is having their second little one in a couple months so she’ll love this box for sure. This one is the Pregnancy Box and full of goodies, in it you’ll find;
- Blum Naturals oil absorbing facial tissues – Removed shine and oil, luckily I don’t get super oily skin, but this little pack is full of 50 tissues, woot!
- Evolvh Smart Volume Leave-in Conditioner – I’ve needed this, also a detangler, I always have tangled hair, lol.
- Kutoa bar – This is one of my favorite snack bar brands! I’ll actually be posting a review specifically for them pretty soon! They carry gluten-free, no preservatives bar’s in some very yummy flavors, this one is chocolate banana, but try their PB&J for sure!!! Also for every bar you purchase, they help feed a child in need, love that!
- Goddess Garden Sunscreen – This is a 30SPF water-resistant natural sunscreen, no chemicals, only plant-based ingredients and naturally-occurring minerals. Great product but very hard for the skin to absorb so expect to be slathered in white! I don’t mind thou, I love this company.
- Meow Meow Tweet body powder – How cute is this company name?! Made with arrowroot, lavendar and tea tree oil, this powder is perfect for a chafe-free baby bum, no talcome powder, just featherlight dust that absorbs moisture and soothes irritated, itchy skin. Love their website, they make vegan, natural and organic products.
- Happy Mama prenatal – This is a probiotic supplement, or prenatal pills which every mama to be should be taking. This helps support your immune system when taken during and after pregnancy and also your baby’s developing immune system.
- Mama & baby picture frame – This is a cute gift for a mama to be, good for putting on your work desk perhaps!
Orglamix eye shadow – Love this barely there shadow, nice summer colour, vegan and cruelty-free of course!
Loving their past boxes, so many amazing products, plus you can purchase their past products on the site! Be sure to check out their blog too, lots of valuable information. Starting at only $22.00 a month and 10% when you sign up for their newsletter as well! Order here;