De-li-cious! Okay folks, I have an exciting one for you today! Eat Your Cake is pretty much your personal chef and a new favourite company of mine in Vancouver. Are you looking for nutritional advise? On a weight loss journey? Counting carbs? Paleo? Gluten free? Ketogenic? Vegan? Trying to build muscle? Their chefs use wholesome, healthy, and delicious ingredients that will support any diet that your on. They even have guilt free desserts full of nutritious ingredients to not throw you in a sugar crash! They will provide you with endless options with a fully customizable menu using clean and holistic ingredients. That makes it easy to order as an individual, a couple, or a family! They offer delivery to a wide list of cities in the Lower Mainland or you can visit them in store as well. So no more excuses lack of motivation to do meal prep or staying on that diet. I loved testing their menu, here’s what they sent me based on my personal preferences;
- Rainbow Soba Noodle Salad with prawns – this was super filling, so many great ingredients and those prawns were massive and perfectly cooked! The sauce was an orange red curry peanut dressing and loved it, yummy dried blueberries and edamame too!
- Persian Cod – the cod was well made with the sauce, super creative menu item for sure! Loved the caramelized onions and slivered almonds!
- Prawn Pad Thai – made with zucchini noodles and massive prawns again, loved it! Good touch with the Apple cider vinegar and almond butter, amazing!
- Crab Cakes with jasmine rice pilaf and mango remoulade – loved the crab cakes, I’m picky with mine but these were delicious and the sauce, yum! Love the coconut flakes and coconut flour used, makes it taste better!
- Icelandic Cod with lemon pearl onion butter on citrus polenta – not usually a polenta fan but mixed everything together and it was a great combination! The citrus with the orange and grapefruit was a nice touch, and love the inclusion of coconut milk and watermelon radish!
- Macro bowl with Turmeric tahini sauce and chicken – massive bowl of goodness, cabbage, chickpeas.
- Seasonal fruit smoothie – I drank this right away for a boost and it was delicious, taste like raspberry juice!
- Chia pudding – filled with blueberries and healthy seeds
- Lemon poppyseed bites – deeelicious! I would buy these in bulk! So basic too, cashew, almond, coconut, turmeric, yum!
- Spiced lemon pear cake – fancy! Made with buckwheat, coconut oil and coconut sugar!
- Chocolate macaroon – mmmm so healthy with dates, coconut, cocoa powder, mmmm
- Blueberry chocolate bar – yummy fig, pear and dates in here!
I would 100% order from them again. Not only was customizing and selecting menu items a breeze, but they take the work out for you. Not having to find a recipe that works, create an insane ingredient list, go to the grocery store and find all the items, try and recreate the recipe…. meal prep is tough and takes a lot of time. Why not just leave it to the professionals!
Check out their site to see what they’ve got on the menu. With chicken, fish, red meat, prawns, salads, breakfast, sides, entrees and desserts, you don’t have to lift a finger! They even use compostable and biodegrade packaging! They deliver to Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Richmond, North & West Vancouver, New Westminster, Surrey, Langley, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and White Rock or you can pickup on West Broadway. Just fill out the questionnaire, specify some likes and dislikes and they’ll take it from there! They deliver a few times a week as well so your delivered meals stay fresh for longer! Order here;