New month? You know what that means! Book of the Month reveals their new selections! Yipppeee! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one hardcover for only $9.99 with free shipping. Avid reader? Each additional book is just another $9.99! Here are the August book selections;
- The Blinds by Adam Sternbergh – Judge Tyler Coates – a sci-fi thriller about criminals having their minds wiped and a second chance at life.
- Fierce Kingdom by Gin Phillips – Judge Sarah Weinman – the lengths a mother will go to protect her son, thriller for sure! This book is massive!
- Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert – Judge Katie Cotugno – a story of love and family, a step brother with bipolar disorder and falling for the same girl.
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies by John Boyne – Judge Liberty Hardy – trying to find your identity and where you belong.
- Eat Only When You’re Hungry by Lindsay Hunter – Judge Nina Sankovitch – a story of addiction and a road trip a father takes to find his son only to realize mistakes he’s made on his own.