I love love love the California Found Box! I always get so many great finds in them! From their great packaging with cute little cards wrapped in a band tucked with seeds to plant your own wildflowers, to some amazing treats and goodies that will make you say ‘ooooh’ and ‘ahhh’ from all over California. Each month you’ll get a box full of local, gourmet, artisan made products. A chance to introduce you to small businesses that are rocking it on the West Coast! Live and love the Cali lifestyle while trying an endless supply of their products, it’s like a monthly vacay to California! Perhaps you’ll get some home decor, jewelry, treats and sweets, body products, either way I’m sure you’ll love it! In the October 2019 Collection box we have;
- Bon Vivant Designs Amethyst Rollerball – I’ve never seen a rollerball with stones in it before! This is beautiful and smells so good! This on is the Sleep blend with ylang-ylang, bergamot and lavender essential oils that help with insomnia and induce a restful sleep by easing stress and anxiety. Retails for $39 so your almost getting the full worth of their box with this first item! This company has some other amazing stuff that I’ll have to check out like their leather and agate design items.
- Barton Burns Pumpkin Pancakes candle – This has got to be one of the best smelling things everrrrr, so freaked good! Love their soy candles, this one is drool-worthy with hints of vanilla and baking spices, craving pancakes now! I must smell their other ones, like the Hazelnut Coffee, yesssss, or Apple Orchard.
- California Brittle Co. mini bags of Toasted Almond Brittle and Cashew Brittle. Ohhh I love the almond one, soooo yummy and crunchy! I would love to try their Toasted Coconut Macadamia Brittle!
- Honey Belle Moisturizing Face Creme Duo in Daytime and Nighttime. Great organic product to apply to keep your face hydrated and refreshed for the morning or night.
- Revive Charitable Jewelry with some Sterling Silver Stud Earrings in Light Pink. – I like that they give back to disease research, good on them!
Get Cali-Bound for only $49 a month plus shipping for a month to month subscription! Plus use code subboxgirl20 for 20% off. Their boxes are worth $90 plus in value so your getting a steal for these local made items! Feeling FOMO like me? I also love how a portion of their revenue is donated to organizations, love seeing companies give back to their community and country. They are teamed up with One Percent for the Planet. Plus they are also putting aside 10% for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. You can purchase past boxes if you get FOMO too, they have some of their September boxes left for $55. Order here;