With all this talk about Climate Change and being more eco-friendly, what are subscription box companies doing to reduce their waste? Let’s Go Eco is a plastic free subscription doing their part to keep our beautiful earth clean and sustainable! This Canadian subscription is eco-friendly, eco-conscious and cruelty free, working with fair trade and artisan companies to bring you natural and biodegradable items that you will be proud to bring in your home. Finally a seasonal subscription bringing you luxury items, but not at the expense of the environment! Let them do the work of sourcing these ethical products and enjoy knowing you are doing your part, little by little by purchasing a subscription that brings little to no waste, even their stickers are soy based! Each quarter you can expect a box seasonally themed box with 6+ full sized high quality items. Here we have the ‘We and Me’ Eco-Friendly Holiday Box, in it we have;
- ‘We Bar’ Buck Naked soap bar – vegan and cruelty free while sending a portion of sales to assist in providing free water in Kenya… what a great cause!
- Mexican drinking chocolate by Chocosol – vegan and sustainable stone ground dark chocolate.
- Surf’s Up Candle in Gingerbread – O.M.G. This smells amazing, made from soy of course!
- Handcrafted bamboo soap dish – perfect for the kitchen or bathroom rather than a plastic holder!
- Organic cotton reusable grocery totes or gift bags – These are great for the holidays, use them instead of wrapping paper, or use them at the grocery store!
- Handmade artisan scarf by Ichcha – This scarf alone is worth the cost of the box! It’s fair trade and made with dies from flower and vegetable baths.
The value of this box is over $140 and it only costs $89 so it’s a steal, plus, if you order by Dec 7th and use code SUBBOXGIRL10 you’ll get 10% off your order. Order by the 7th and it will be delivered by Christmas. Shipping is free in Canada and a small fee for the US. Order here;