Groovita was created by the founder who was trying to stay healthy by adding superfoods to his smoothies. This is something I can relate to. Do I use Maca? Sprilulina? Acai? Goji? I don’t know anything about these ‘superfoods’ except that there are far too many of them and I can’t afford to buy huge bulk containers, especially when the latest trend of what to use keeps changing. Groovita has made it so much easier for me, and allows me to try multiple products to see what I like in taste, what it makes me feel like, and what is the most healthy for me. Perfect sized packets to easily store and switch up whenever I’m making a smoothie or juicing. What can you expect? Natural, organic, vegan, paleo superfoods. What is a superfood? Good question, I didn’t know either! It’s described as a good that has a high amount of nutritional value for a low amount of calories, so they could be rich in minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, omega oils, amino acids, protein and iron. Sounds to me like you can’t go wrong here! Are you wanting to get a little more healthy? Maybe need some more fruits and veggies in your diet? Trying a detox? There are many different superfoods, so just let them help you! How do they help? Well, let them know what you are looking for, what are your goals and go from there! Do you need more energy? They’ll suggest the Energy & Stamina pack! There are many options! They will send you a nutritional card with info on that superfood, and recipe options too! Maybe a yummy smoothie to try with your new powder, or sprinkle it over your morning breakfast parfait! In this box;
- Baobab – This helps fight gastrointestinal problems and fevers. High in vitamin C and also makes you feel fuller feeling for longer.
- Camu Camu – High in vitamin C and antioxidants and provides arthritic protection by reducing inflammation.
- Spirulina – This is an algae full of nutrients with anti-inflammatory properties, full of vitamin B1, B2 & B3.
- Lucuma – Full of potassium, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Has healing qualities and boosts the body’s immune system and encourages cell repair and growth.
- Astragalus – Contails Saponins which help lower cholesterol and assist the immune system, helps combat nausea and altitude sickness and reduces stress.
Their packages are £12.50 per delivery ($21.35 Canadian, $16.40 US). Order here;