Yessss the Simply Beautiful box again! This is a fav of mine for sure. It’s stunning and jam packed full of goodies. This is the perfect seasonal subscription that will bring you all the latest trends and hottest items on the market. Whether it be accessories, home decor, pantry items, bath and body products, this box has it all! Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items! In this box;
- Huna Apothecary revitalize botanical face mist – oh this smells amazing with watermelon, rose and aloe. I spritz a little in the morning and before bed, love this company!
- Scentuals pure organic argon oil – great for skin and hair to nourish and even good for nails!
- Blush Peony polka dotted scrunchie – because hey, this 80’s look is back in style!
- TruEarth eco-strips laundry detergent – hypoallergenic, dye-free, vegan and biodegradable, a great company!
- Lovely Linens tea towel – love how bright and colourful this towel is, perfect for spring!
- Evalina Beauty makeup brush set – oh perfect and right on time as I needed a new set badly! They have a foundation brush, crease brush, eyeshadow brush, liner brush and blush brush.
- Lark & Ives luggage tag – fancy tag so you don’t ruin the look of your luggage with those paper tags. Travel in style!
- Brockmann’s Chocolates crunchetti – omg yum! A nice big bag of chocolatey sweets to satisfy that sweet tooth!
This box is valued at $210 which is amazing as it’s only $88 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as the face must and brush set are worth over $100 alone! Free shipping too! They also have the Extraordinary Man Box so be sure to jump on that for your man for only $74 and worth over $125, check out my previous post for them to catch a sneak peek at what’s inside. They also have fun special boxes like the Best of Beautiful Box for $79 and worth over $100 with the top 3 items. There is also the Simply Beautiful Awards that is $175 for a $230 box of conscious care goodies. Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Order here;