The American Gluten-Free box is right up my alley. My family members are vegan and gluten-free so I’ll need to share this box with everyone! There are some great products in this box, and all new to me! You can expect about 8 full sized products including a household item, something for cooking, baking and snacking! In this box;
- Luke’s Organic Chia Seed crackers – so tasty with the hummus!
- Truitt Family foods hummus – great flavored hummus and comes in a 4 pack which is super convenient!
- Shade Tree GunShot Sauce – this is great for marinades, dips, sauces, comes with a little recipe book so will have to throw some in my famous Bloody Mary this weekend.
- Bounce energy ball – I love like energy balls like these, so convenient to grab and go when you need a pick-me-up.
- Pereg Quinoa – First time having quinoa in my house, can’t wait to cook some up!
- Home Free Treats double chocolate chip cookies – drooool, junk-free eating at it’s best.
- Anderson’s Maple Syrup – I’ll be using this pretty quick, being a Canadian I of course love Maple Syrup, let’s see if this one is as good as ours up North! 😉
- BONUS – that blue cylinder is a garlic peeler! These are great little tools, just roll the garlic to get the peel off!
Subscription boxes are starting at $35.00 a month, use code AGF10 for 10% off your subscription, don’t forget they are guaranteed Gluten & Dairy Free, celiac approved!