Okay I have been so cider obsessed lately! Anyone else? Back in the day I’d have a cider here and there but there were never any good local options. These days there are so many amazing companies rolling out some delicious products! My latest fav has been Scenic Road Cider Co. from Kelowna, a local company in the Okanagan. They’ve been handcrafting small batches of some fab tasting ciders using their very own apples as well as other local produce. I absolutely love their bottle designs, such adorable prints that are all different and unique! They have a few flavours to choose from all made with all natural and gluten free ingredients.
- Dry – This one uses English style apples as well as traditional, super easy drinking.
- Nearly Dry – This one is your traditional blend of OK valley apples.
- Razz – loving the addition of some local Fraser Valley raspberries in this blend, subtle and delicious.
- Mama Beary – Love that this one supports ‘Mamas for Mamas’ which is a local charity for women. Great flavour with the addition of raspberries, red currants and blackberries. Droool.
- Peary – My fav, made with local dessert pears and oh so yummy!
They also come out with Cidermaker Select Series so keep your eye out for those gems! Be sure to try them out and support your locals during this crazy time. They currently offer curb side pickup, home delivery and shipping so you can stock up and enjoy a cold one! Can’t wait to give them a visit on my next trip to the Okanagan once everything opens back up! Find out more here;