Well the name says it all ladies and gents! Want to get your man the perfect gift? How about a gift for your groomsmen fellas? Or perhaps you just want to indulge a little yourself? Regardless, I’m loving The Extraordinary Man Box. It’s a jam packed seasonal subscription box bringing you the latest trends and hot items. Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items like accessories, clothing, home decor, snacks and pantry items, bath and body products, personal care items and cool outdoor gear! They will send you items to make you look and feel great, shaping you up! In this box;
- Avventura Outdoors lightweight hammock – How awesome is this, perfect for camping and even better to keep in the back yard as we have the perfect tree. Thi is a ripstop nylon hammock that is easy to use and super light to carry in your backpack.
- Stripped Wax Bar fresh nuts deodorizing spray – hahaha omg… seriously? That name is awesome. Guys, it’s exactly how it sounds, just spray for a refreshing mist that will sooth, balance the pH and more, oh and enjoy the tingle.
- Scentuals invigorate purifying facial toner – grabbed the bf and sprayed this on his face and he looooved the smell, and so did I. This will rejuvinate and purify your face after a long day working in the sun, has some soothing ingredients like witch hazel and chamomile.
- Walter’s shoe care outsole scrub – super convenient as I had nothing for my boots and fancy shoes, so may just have to borrow this from my extraordinary man to freshen up my kicks.
- Stout Face Care Inc. daily SPF cream – although we both hate sunscreen, this is a must when your fella is working in the sun all day, it smells refreshing too!
- Haupy’s original beaver rub seasoning – perfect for all the BBQ’in we plan on doing this summer, just throw this in with the camping gear and keep it close for our backyard BBQ’s.
This box is valued at $147 which is amazing as it’s only $74 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as the hammock costs half that so you are definitely getting a kick-ass deal here! Free shipping too! Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Looking for something for her? Stay tuned for another Simply Beautiful box, a fav or mine! Order here;