Favorite box alert!!!! Holy smokes, it’s BBQ time with Alpha Outpost! Alpha Outpost is a mans man type of box, with the tools and training to take life by the balls! I was blown away by the amount and quality of products in this box. I would say this box is great for any man in your life, Father’s day is coming up, why not spoil him this year? I have never seen such creative themes, I spent an hour just looking at their past boxes, to name a few; the SurvivorBox – what a wicked knife! The GentlemensBox – nothing like a good flask. The V.E.G.A. has some awesome little tools to keep handy. The MedicBox… so kickass, are we preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Next was the HostageSurvivorBox, they just keep getting better and better! I feel like I’m in a movie looking at this box, those tools look insane but it even gives you a website to get some training on how to use them!!!! Okay, I’m too excited, now what’s in this box;
- Santoku knife – this knife is perfect for cutting meat
- Utility knife – your perfect little side knife for all tasks
- Bear claws – these are the coolest things… I cannot wait to shred some meat, pulled pork anyone?
- Grill gloves – these heat resistant gloves are a must for any avid BBQ’er (is that a word? It is now…)
- Carpenter Bottle Opener – I didn’t know what this was at first, but once I found out I decided to use it immediately to crack open a brewski and sip a cool one while reviewing the rest of the box, you know what kept my brew nice a cold?
- Koozie x4 – These little koozie’s kept my brew nice and cool.
- Meat thermometer – a must have… how do I not already have one of these?
- Bullet ice tray – these are hilarious, they say ‘it’s the best ammunition for a cold beverage’… perfectly summed up folks!
- Peeler – A must
- Silicone baster – Also a must for those BBQ’ers
- Seasonings x3 – Smokin’ hot, smokin’ good and island thyme – lets get that meat rubbed up!
The box also comes with a manual filled with expert advice and some kickass recipes. Do’s & Don’t, Grilling Safety, Gas vs Charcoal comparison, 6 reciples, and a breakdown of hot to prepare different steaks, chicken, pork, fish, burgers, brats, sides and suggested internal meat temperatures. The only thing you need here is your meat and beer! You should probably sign up today before it’s too late! They send you far more than double the value of the box, this one is worth over $115, others are over $145 worth! Get yours starting at $34.95 a month plus $6.95 shipping, that’s definitely do-able. Across seas in the military? They got you covered too. I just wish I heard about this box sooner… I’m so jealous of those of you who go the previous months boxes!