Are you a beach babe at heart? Love the nautical look? Want to get your daily dose of Vitamin Sea? Me too! I had such an amazing Canada Day long weekend spending my summer days at the beach and the river and luckily my Oceanista subscription box arrived just in time filled with super summery pieces! Each box you can expect 5+ beach, aztec, boho and bohemian themed items like clothing, jewelry, accessories, home decor, bath & beauty products and more worth over $180, specially curated for the ocean or beach lover with those lovable materials we all like, crochet or silk anyone? Yes please! Take in the salty sea air or relax poolside with this fun seasonal box. They even customize each box, just let them know your skin type and tone, and preferences you have, shoe and clothing size, and ring size, then relax and let the tide roll in each season with a new fun box. This is The Girl from Ipanema Box, it runs over $235 which is amazing, in it we have;
- The Millie Thong flip flop by Oka-B in Licorice – I wore these immediately! They are super comfy and the perfect fit!
- Oceanista Embroidered Floppy Beach Hat in milky white – super cute and fitting for a day tanning at the beach, it’s foldable too!
- Coverup Convertible Skirt/Dress by Elan – This yellow sarong doubles as a blanket when you need one and is super cute with the geometric pattern.
- Blue Beach Net Tote – great for produce at the market or perfect for a beach day, just add a book, some sunscreen and a drink to go and I’m set!
- Cat eye Sunnies with Driftwood Designer Carrying Case- These are super cute, and the case is adorable, it’s collapsible too!
- Body & Sol Collection Nail Lacquer by China Glaze in Beach Buff – Hard to tell in the pic but I just painted my nails these colour, super cute, love it!
- Brazilian Camu Camu Body + Hair Dry Oil by Body Drench – this smells like candies! Great for your hair and body!
- Surf Tumbled Seaglass Necklace by Katie Makaiwi with Lani Makana – This piece is beautiful and compliments the bag and brings the entire look together. They are also the featured artisan, they handcrafted the perfect beach look with this piece!
Can’t wait to see the next box! These items were all so amazing! Starting at only $80 a season which is a great price based on all the fun items you’ll get worth over double that! Did you miss one of their past boxes? Fear not! They have an online store where you can purchase them if they still have any left! I would act quick thou, these are a hot commodity… so jealous I missed some of them so may need to order some myself, like that Fall for Flamingo box, looooove everything in it! Next up we have the Good Golly Miss Bali box, ohhhh my, I love Bali so fingers crossed that one is heading my way!!! Oh did I mention they have an online store with other items? I could just create my own box with all the items I’m obsessed with, like the Boho Round Towel, Aztec bathing suit, Bohemia Beach Bag… okay I had to stop myself because I already had a list of about 15 items from the first 2 pages! Want 10% off your first box? Use code SBG! Order here;