I love the variety here with the Bean Box! Mmmm love the smell of fresh coffee! Sent straight from Seattle, where some of the best coffee is. Luckily they partner with some of the best, top rated, award winning, small batch roasters. Nice and fresh, from the farm straight to your cup. The coffee is roasted to order so they ship within 2 days of roasting which is all good in my books! Love a dark blend? Prefer a lighter roast? They are easily customized. Each box will include 4 different roasts of 1.8oz, with tasting notes, profiles and brew tips and tricks of course. They also have the option of the coffee of the month so you get a 12oz bag every month,biweekly or week… depending how much coffee you drink! Option of espresso, decaf, light medium and dark roasts. You can also select a bag yourself, like one in particular? Order a full bag! Bonus… they even have a page to order coffee gear, including grinders, makers and accessories. Wish I had a Chemex to try out! Or even a French Press! Need to start getting fancy with the coffee and espresso I think! Anyone seen their World Tour Box on Instagram? Ermergerd, so much coffee! Love it! In this box;
- Kuma Guatemala Aragon – this one smells so good with hints of cherry, melon, papaya and pear.
- Herkimer drip blend – great blend with caramelized sugar and chocolate, delicious!
- Lighthouse roasters choice – bold one here! Nice and strong!
- Conduit Colombia Finca La Fortuna – I’ve had this one! I actually really like it too so lucky me! Hints of rhubarb, chocolate and cherry tomato… odd blend no?
- Ohhhh lucky me you know my weakness! Caramel, yesssss. Ate this right after snapping the photo! You’ll always get a special treat, likely chocolate, but it’s the perfect pairing!
Starting at only $17 a month with free shipping, more than enough to last me monthly and now I get to choose from one of the 4 blends each morning for my daily cup a joe! Use code DRINKME for 15% off your order! Order here;