New Year! New month! You know what that means! Book of the Month reveals their new selections! Yipppeee! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted to read (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one or more hardcovers. Here are the first books of the new year!
- The Woman in the Window – by A.J. Finn – Judge Elizabeth Sile – a mystery of a women haunting her own home with only a window to the outside world.
- Two Girls Down by Louisa Luna – Judge Nina Sankovitch – a story of sisters who go missing from a mall, and the search to find them.
- The Music Shop by Rachel Joyce – Judge Kim Hubbard – a music store owner who can pick music to heal and a woman who walks in and changes it all.
- As Bright as Heaven by Susan Meissner – Judge Stacey Armand – set in 1918 on the brink of the Spanish flu, a family takes in a sick orphaned baby.
- Red Clocks by Leni Zumas – Judge Cristina Arreola – an amazing novel of women’s right to choose between pro life and pro choice and how those rights are taken, 5 women and how they cope.
New member to BOTM? You can get your first month free with code MYBOTM! Order here;