I’ve got a new Canadian company for you! This one reminds me of weekend visits to Granville Island to try new foods! Market Mix brings you good ol’ Canadian hand picked items, all those amazing items you would usually find at your Farmer’s market or local stores which I love! One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is head over to Granville Island in Vancouver and try out the new tasty items these creative minds are whisking up. Jams, soaps, candles, chips, the options are endless. Whenever I visit a new city I always try and make it out to their farmer’s markets, two of my favs are the weekend market in Portland Oregon and of course my second home San Diego, their weekend farmers markets are awesome and always leave me impressed with the new options! The Market Mix is on to something here thou, they have the best job being able to scout out all these tasty treats! Take me with you on your market runs! In this box;
- Sugar Creek Shoppe Gourmet Popcorn – OMG seriously, S’Mores popcorn? There are graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate drizzle… I tore this bag open so fast! I also ate all the marshmallows first.. oops!
- The Salt Cellar Canadian Bacon? Salt – Ohhhh yea, this will go perfect with my Sunday Caesars, and Canadian bacon flavor is the best, but what? No bacon? That’s okay, the Quebec maple syrup tastes like it anyways!
- Tearrific Strawberry Rhubarb loose leaf tea – Geez, this box just keeps getting better! Loving this black tea with strawberry, papaya, lime and blackberries!
- Lemongrass Body Butter – Love the smell of this, citrusy and works like Citronella to keep those mosquitoes away!
- Lavami Body Soap – All natural with a lavender, grapefruit and basil scent
Order here for as little as $43.65 CDN a month plus shipping for 4-6 items, and use code FRIENDS10 for 10% off!