Although winter is all around us, I just can’t stop thinking about spring and getting back outdoors. Hiking, camping, all the fun adventures and lifestyle, that’s why I love Out of the Box Camping, bringing you that much closer to an outdoor lifestyle with their RV & Camping subscription box. This box makes me a little nostalgic, thinking of my camping experiences with my family as a kid. So many great memories, and highly suggested adventure if you have kids! I’m much more of a glamper lately, but this box is perfect for the camper, glamper or RV enthusiast. I absolutely love this seasonal box, and am gushing over the items in my first box. You can expect 8 or more accessories, clothing, decor, organizational products and gear for your hobby. This box is super cute, fun, will keep you warm, cozy and entertained if you decide to partake in winter camping! I’ll be using my items for some backyard BBQ’in since I can’t wait for Spring camping season to start back up. In this box;
- Caramel Caravan Co. – ermergerd yesssss sea salt caramels. Yum. These will disappear immediately.
- Gourmet Village campfire cocoa with marshmallows – I’m a little overally obsessed with hot cocoa later, so this is already devoured.
- Happy Camper mug – love this outdoorsy, fun and adventurous mug, perfect for sipping my hot cocoa around the camp fire! Or keeping my sangria nice and cold, muahaha.
- Lumiere Candle Company Crackling campfire candle – cannot believe the smell of this candle! It literally smells like we are sitting next to a campfire, that’s insane!
- Pencil and calendar – super cute pencil sharpened like a branch!
- Tights – these are hilarious and super cute with all the little camping related images
- Lip balm and holder – perfect to strap on to your backpack so those lips don’t dry out while on your next adventure!
Only $49.95 a quarter with free shipping! Use code SUBSCRIBE5 for $5 off your first box! Order here;