Want to get your man the perfect gift? How about a gift for your groomsmen fellas? Or perhaps you just want to indulge a little yourself? Regardless, I’m loving The Extraordinary Man Box. It’s a jam packed seasonal subscription box bringing you the latest trends and hot items. Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items like accessories, clothing, home decor, snacks, pantry items, bath and body products, personal care items and cool outdoor gear! They will send you items to make you look and feel great, shaping you up to be the most extraordinary man! In this seasons box we got;
- Vitality time release B60 complete + C 600mg
- Avventura Outdoors expandable packing cube
- Scentuals invigorate facial cream
- K’Pure Natural body care happy ending muscle salve
- Wolf Clothing Co. ripple socks
- Truearth eco-strips laundry detergent
- Lark & Ives luggage tag
This box is valued at $135 which is amazing as it’s only $74 quarterly… I have no idea how they do it, you are definitely getting a kick-ass deal here! Free shipping too! Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Looking for something for her? Be sure to check out their Simply Beautiful box for the lady in your life, trust me, she’s gunna love it! Order here;
Yessss the Simply Beautiful box again! This is a fav of mine for sure. It’s stunning and jam packed full of goodies. This is the perfect seasonal subscription that will bring you all the latest trends and hottest items on the market. Whether it be accessories, home decor, pantry items, bath and body products, this box has it all! Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items! In this box;
- Huna Apothecary revitalize botanical face mist – oh this smells amazing with watermelon, rose and aloe. I spritz a little in the morning and before bed, love this company!
- Scentuals pure organic argon oil – great for skin and hair to nourish and even good for nails!
- Blush Peony polka dotted scrunchie – because hey, this 80’s look is back in style!
- TruEarth eco-strips laundry detergent – hypoallergenic, dye-free, vegan and biodegradable, a great company!
- Lovely Linens tea towel – love how bright and colourful this towel is, perfect for spring!
- Evalina Beauty makeup brush set – oh perfect and right on time as I needed a new set badly! They have a foundation brush, crease brush, eyeshadow brush, liner brush and blush brush.
- Lark & Ives luggage tag – fancy tag so you don’t ruin the look of your luggage with those paper tags. Travel in style!
- Brockmann’s Chocolates crunchetti – omg yum! A nice big bag of chocolatey sweets to satisfy that sweet tooth!
This box is valued at $210 which is amazing as it’s only $88 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as the face must and brush set are worth over $100 alone! Free shipping too! They also have the Extraordinary Man Box so be sure to jump on that for your man for only $74 and worth over $125, check out my previous post for them to catch a sneak peek at what’s inside. They also have fun special boxes like the Best of Beautiful Box for $79 and worth over $100 with the top 3 items. There is also the Simply Beautiful Awards that is $175 for a $230 box of conscious care goodies. Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Order here;
Oh how exciting! Coffee all the way from Germany! Which is funny as my best friend is in Berlin right now, I should tell her to go and visit! The Barn Coffee Roasters source and roast high quality single origin coffee. Quality, authenticity and sustainability are important to them when they choose their source of beans. Then back to Berlin for roasting. They have multiple cafes, sell their coffee in store, online, they sell products as well and sure to check out one of their locations if you visit Germany, and take advantage of the new signature drink the baristas stir up each month.
They also have a coffee subscription for those of you who want a daily dose, which comes with brew guides and coffee cards. In this box we got Los Ocotes with hints of blackberry and hibiscus from Honduras, and Huye Mountain with hints of pomelo and honey from Rwanda.
Starting at €16 with free shipping in Germany, to €20.50 for International. Order here;
Love seeing the new selection from Book of the Month! What did the judges choose this month? Maybe a mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, a gripping memoir, a dramatic love story, a tale of struggles, I can’t wait to find out! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted to read (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one or more hardcovers by the 6th of the month! Here are the April selections to choose from;
Lost and Wanted by Nell Freudenberger
- Beyond the Point by Claire Gibson
- Miracle Creek by Angie Kim
- Normal People by Sally Rooney
Only $14.99 for your first book. Add up to 2 additional books of your choice from the extra books section for only $9.99 each. Skip as often as you like, and free shipping everytime! Want to get your books for even cheaper? Sign up for a yearly subscription and it drops your price down to $12.50 a month plus any extras you add! New member to BOTM? Use code LOVEISLOVE for a free book when you join! Order here to get reading;
Book of the Month
SprezzaBox is a gentlemen’s subscription box of monthly stylish accessories for that stylish aficionado in your life. Let them do the work for you in finding the perfect look for your next big day, business day or any day! Perfect to turn your man into a stylish dapper fella with the tools to mix and match and create the perfect look. Classy and interchangeable with your past boxes and existing closet make this men’s subscription a winner! You can expect ties, bow ties, socks, men’s accessories and jewelry, suspenders, watches, sunglasses, wallets, flasks, lapel pins, tie bars, every month is different but goes together so perfectly! All their items are available for purchase online as well. This is the box, bringing you light, bright and comfort, it includes;
- Tie – Nice classic paisley neck tie
- Socks – comfy and funky socks with some sunglasses
- Pocket Square – nice and light blue to go along with this boxes tie and other colours as well
- Stainless Steel Collar Stays – you might be wondering what these are, they go in the neck collar to keep them straight and keep you looking sharp.
- Bathroom Travel Bag – Love this, it’s stylish and sleek, perfect for the guy on the go, plus it’s waterproof, nice DOPP kit!
This box is worth way more in value which is amazing. Only $28 a month gets you an amazing box just like this one, so well worth it! Love an item you got in your box? How about a past box? You can go to their online store and order any past items! Use code SUBBOXGIRL for 10% off your first box and your entire store purchase. Order here;
What’s your favorite scary movie? I have quite a few favorites since I’m a big horror movie fan. From Children of the Corn to Bird Box and Hereditary, I’ve had my fair share of screaming and biting my nails throughout all the chillers and thrillers out there. Want to find the latest and scariest movies without flipping through Netflix for 30 minutes? Horror Pack is a subscription that sends you Blu-Ray or DVD’s every month to add to your movie collection! Each month you will get 4 movies including a limited edition, like this month I got a limited edition signed copy! They also have a RUE MORGUE’s Coffin Box that is a bi-monthly subscription bringing you the latest issue of Rue Morgue Magazine, a blu-ray, a t-shirt and 1 or more mystery collectible items! In this month for the Blu-Ray subscription we got;
- Misery by Rob Reiner written by Stephen King – This is such a classic horror movie to me, I saw it was I was pretty young and thought Kathy Bates was mesmorizing. Such an awesome movie with a famous author getting in car crash only to be saved by a crazed fan.
- The Violent Kind by Mitchell Altieri and Phil Flores – ‘One night at a secluded farmhouse deep in the Northern California woods, a small group of hardened young bikers and their girlfriends are tormented when one of the girls becomes savagely possessed and a gang of “Rockabillies” seemingly from the 1950’s descends upon them to collect what is growing inside her.’ – Summary from IMDB.
- Some Kind of Hate by Adam Egypt Mortimer and Brian DeLeeuw – Love Justin Prentice from 13 Reasons Why, great actor. ‘A bullied teenager is sent to a reform school where he accidentally summons the spirit of a girl, herself a victim of bullying, who takes vengeance on his tormentors.’ – Summary from IMDB.
- President’s Day by Chris LaMartina – an exclusive for this box, this is a 2010 comedy horror film. ‘Follows a group of high school students being hunted by a madman in an Abraham Lincoln disguise.’ – Summary from IMDB.
Starting at only $22.74 a month for a year’s subscription for Blu-Ray, or $17.74 for DVD’s that’s under $6 a movie which are typically $20 in store! The coffin box is $19.99 a month. Order here;
Do you enjoy a nice glass of wine or beer with dinner? I sure do! Cellars Wine & Micro Beer Club are monthly subscriptions where you can choose from a wide range of clubs to get some exciting new bottles each month. Into reds only? No problem! How about sparkling? Yup they have that too! They’ve literally thought of everything so you can just sit back and let their experts select your next favorite wine, and let those bottles just roll into you! Not to mention this is an amazing gift idea. Gift someone a subscription or pass off some of your own subscription by gifting them bottles you receive, so perfect!
Now the hardest part, which club to join?! You can pick from 12 different wine clubs, ranging from reds only, whites only, international wines, sweet wines, natural wines, 90+ Point wines and case clubs and the one I chose, the Sparking Club. I have never seen that option before so figured I’ll try it out since I have quite a few bottles of white and red already. So regardless if your a novice or wine connoisseur, they’ve got a subscription for you!
For the Sparkling Club you’ll get 2 bottles a month with bubbles, champagne, and sparking wines, perfect for a celebration, bubbles on Sunday morning or to change things up! In this box we got;
- 2011 Gran Reserva Cava Brut by Agusti Torello Mata in Spain – this light one has spice and apple aromas and is a blend of Macabeu, Xarel-lo and Parellada.
- NV Brut Rosé by Jean-Louis Denois in France – this one is a smooth fruit forward dry rosé with 100% Pinot Noir with berry scents.
They have a ‘no bad bottle’ satisfaction guarantee, but trust me, you’ll love it! Costs range from $29-$79 depending how many bottles and what club you join, shipping included! That’s as little as $12 a bottle which is a steal! You can also choose from several nonprofit organizations to support with 15% of your purchase, at no extra cost to you. This is my closest southern border neighbor in WA so check them out & order here;
Not into wine? No problem! Try their beer clubs! They have tons of options to check out!