Such exciting reads this month from the Book of the Month! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one hardcover for only $9.99 with free shipping. Avid reader? Each additional book is just another $9.99! Here are the May book selections;
- Woman #17 by Edan LePucki – A sexy story of art, motherhood, and friendships, set in LA. A mother taking a break from life to write her memoir.
- The Leavers by Lisa Ko – The story of a young child’s Chinese immigrant mother disappearing without a trace, it will leave you wanting more!
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich – The perfect teenage spy book! A young girl trying to be won over by a bad boy and a good boy. Love it!
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood – A funny story about a father that is a married Catholic priest.
- SINCE WE FELL! by Dennis Lehane – The story of a former journalist who has an on-air mental breakdown, love this auther, they also wrote Mystic River!
Don’t forget they have a special on right now. All new members will get a FREE copy of Into the Water by Paula Hawkins when they sign up for a 3 month plan using promo code WATER. Members you can add this book along with your May choices for an extra $9.99. Want more? Anyone who gifts a BOTM membership will get 1 month FREE for themselves! Gifts are available in 3, 6 or 12 month plans until May 15th. Order here;