I’m so in love with the Handmade Hive box! This is a new company and oh soooo fantastic! Each month you can expect to find 5-7 full sized products handmade by local, small businesses. Some lovely, hard to find, carefully curated artisan products. Perhaps you’ll get some beauty & body products, fun household stuff, or some delicious treats that I have to say this box is bang on with all of these. In this box;
- A Touch of Nature Beeswax Wrap – yessss this was my fav item, I’ve been looking for beeswax wrap for a couple months now and haven’t found any in store until now! The first thing I did was smell the wrap, mmmm I love the smell of beeswax, it’s so calming. So delectable. Simply use your body heat from your hands and mould this around your fruit and veggies to make them last longer! My avocados and apples look fresh cut!
- ‘Just Beet It’ kitchen towel by The Neighborgoods – super soft and adorable kitchen towel!
- Skincando combat ready bug repellant – very useful while living in Kingston WA out in the forested area! Originally made for US Troops overseas to repel mosquitos and sand fleas! This is a 100% natural line with pure and clean ingredients.
- Decker Road Seeds herb garden seed kit – 6 different seeds to get your basic kitchen garden started!
- Go Carr Go greeting card – super cute robin egg card.
I must say, both of their boxes have been favs of mine. Cant wait to see what they will come up with next. Oh and wanna hear something fantastic? They also give back in a big way! A portion of each box goes toward The Truth Home, which is a therapeutic home that offers help to sex trafficking and sexual exploitation survivors with a recovery plan that includes mentoring, counseling, coaching, life skills education, life enrichment classes, job skills training and spiritual encouragement. Love it. My fav type of subscription box, those that give back. Seriously thou, giving back and supporting small local businesses is what makes me happy to be a blogger.
Looking to get the next Handmade Hive box? Only $44.99 a month plus shipping, but worth it, this box is worth over $75! Order here;