Love seeing the new selection from Book of the Month! What did the judges choose this month? Maybe a mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, a gripping memoir, a dramatic love story, a tale of struggles, I can’t wait to find out! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted to read (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one or more hardcovers by the 6th of the month! Here are the July selections to choose from;
- Ghosted by Rosie Walsh – this was the first one on my ‘To Read’ list of the month! Story of a boy and girl who fall in love then he disappears! Was she ghosted? I know the story of ghosting all too well, I’ve felt it and I’m guilty of it. So what’s different in this story? Read on!
- The Summer Wives by Beatriz Williams – set in the 50s in New England, a story of desire and what will come of a fisher’s boy and his love.
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager – A few young girls go missing from summer camp then the camp shuts down, what happens when over a decade later we find out the truth about their disappearance.
- Spinning Silver by Naomi Novik – Similar to GOT so a must read for all you fans out there!
- The Girl from Blind River by Gale Massey – What will come of this crime story and what a girl will do for those she loves?
Only $14.99 for your first book. Add up to 2 additional books of your choice from the extra books section for only $9.99 each. Skip as often as you like, and free shipping everytime! Want to get your books for even cheaper? Sign up for a yearly subscription and it drops your price down to $12.50 a month plus any extras you add! New member to BOTM? Order here to get reading;