I’m loving this little box from Craftly. With 4-5 items each month from unique brands and handcrafted goods from small businesses and artists. I really liked their packaging and the quality of the products in this box, I have never seen any of these products before, and just love how cute that book is! In this box;
- It’s a PUNderful Life by Gemma Correll – This book is simply adorable and hilarious, definitely good the for coffee table, guests will gush over it!
- Mojito Lip Balm by Malin+Goetz – Mmmm me love MoJiTo’S! Perfect for cracked lips and daily maintenance of those luscious smoochers!
- Cocoa Loco Nourish Snack – Love granola treats, mixed with chocolate these are the perfect treat, num num num.
- Tattly temp tattoos – These are pretty cute, my nephew will love them as his big into stickers and temporary tattoos lately, I might just have to try it out myself too!
- Electric Family bracelet – These are cute, and the Craftly company helped out by teaming up with them to create these! I’ll have to wear it in another photo as I had the package facing the wrong way in this photo! But it is a hair elastic type bracelet with this pretty gold square on it that says HELLO EVERYONE! Super cute and wearing it today!
At only $25 a month with free shipping this box is a steal, this one is worth $48! They have some good giveaways too! Love it!