I looove love love the California Found Box! And they keep getting better! From great packaging with cute little cards wrapped in a band tucked with seeds to plant your own wildflowers, to such well throughout items that will make you say ‘ooooh’ and ‘ahhh’ from all over California. Each month you’ll get a box full of local, gourmet, artisan made products. A chance to introduce you to small businesses that are rocking it on the West Coast! Live and love the Cali lifestyle while trying an endless supply of their products, it’s like a monthly vacay to Califooooornia! Perhaps you’ll get some home decor, jewelry, treats and sweets, body products, either way I’m sure you’ll love it! In this box;
- Kalcie healing stone necklace – I absolutely love this, it’s 100% my style and I’ve been wearing it almost every day. This stone is Aquamarine and it helps to release anger and reduce stress, perfect for me as I can be quite the stress ball!
- Naked Scrubs bath tea – I love bath teas, they are so lovely to just throw in the bath to help relax after a long day.
- NevMade hand painted utensil set – beautifully made bamboo salad tongs.
- La Luna Salt – I’ve tried this company before and I’m a big fan, some great flavours. Here we have the Pacific Flake and the Applewood Smoked, both so good.
- Midi Queen handbags – another product from them, this one is a little side purse.
- The Wee Tree Co. handmade greeting cards – super cute little cards, the donut one is a fav!
This box is worth $160!!! I don’t know how they do it! Like geez, the necklace alone is worth $36 and I looove it so much!!! Get Cali-Bound starting at only $45 a month with free shipping for a 6 month subscription! Use code subboxgirl20 for 20% off! I love how 10% of their profits are donated to organizations. Order here;