Love seeing the new selection from Book of the Month! What did the judges choose this month? Maybe a mystery, fantasy, sci-fi, a gripping memoir, a dramatic love story, a tale of struggles, I can’t wait to find out! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted to read (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one or more hardcovers by the 6th of the month! Here are the December selections to choose from;
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano – “A highly publicized plane crash leave the survivor to find normalcy again while under the glare of media fascination”.
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston – “The adorable frenemy-turned-lover romance you wish the Royals and First Family were mixed up in. Maybe on day. Sigh”.
- Long Bright River by Liz Moore – “A gritty cop tale with an up-close-and-personal look at Philadelphia’s opiod crisis and the lives it’s destroying”.
- The Glittering Hour by Iona Grey – “A love story that exposes 1920s high-society glamour for its haunting war-time memories and crushing family pressure”.
- The Wives by Tarryn Fisher – “No marriage is perfect, but this one makes you quesiton: How well do you know your spouse – and yourself?”.
Only $14.99 for your first book. Add up to 2 additional books of your choice from the extra books section for only $9.99 each. Skip as often as you like, and free shipping everytime! Want to get your books for even cheaper? Sign up for a yearly subscription and it drops your price down to $12.50 a month plus any extras you add! New member to BOTM? New members can now get their first book for $9.99 when you join using code: BIG5. Order here;