I absolutely love the Roost Crate! Everything you’d find at your local Farmers Market, with that excellent quality makes for a happy Kelsey! One of my favourite things to do is cruise the local farmers markets, especially while on vacation! Every time I go to San Diego, Portland, Seattle, Penticton… I always save a day for the market to see what the locals have been creating. That’s why I love this box so much, you can’t get to every market, so let them hunt for some amazing local products from somewhere you likely haven’t been before! You might find 4-6 items; some sweet treats, stuff for the home, kitchen gadgets or maybe some body and bath products! In this box;
1. Berry & Birch soy candle – this brown sugar fig candle smells oh soooo good! I love mason jar candles, and this is probably the nicest one I’ve got! Soy candles are the way to go and this company provides so many yummy smelling lIke coconut milk lavender!
2. Barkeater chocolate – okay so this is hands down the best dark chocolate I’ve ever tried…. I know that’s a strong statement but it’s true. I brought it to a BBQ with girlfriends as an after dinner treat with wine and after one bite I wished I had saved it all for myself! Jk ladies 😉 But seriously, that touch of sea salt and the all natural ingredients make it the new go-to for me!
3. V Smiley Preserves rhubarb vanilla honey jam – even the name of this one makes me drool. I love trying new jams, pb’s and honeys, and this one takes the cake! Mmmm rhubarb is already a fav and very hard to find! Tastes as good as it sounds too! And their other flavors? They have tomato jam!?! All drool worthy, would love to try the cherry rosehip hibiscus jam!
4. OMy! Goat milk soap – this oatmeal, milk and honey combo makes for a yummy smelling soap! Love oatmeal soaps, I’d say they are my favs!
5. T&J Soap lemon lime balm – love these little slider tins, so convenient! Yummy smelling and smooth feeling lip balm here!
6. Canvas tote – love this big tote! Perfect for all my market shopping!!!
This is definitely a great subscription, and a top favourite of mine! Great concept and amazing quality products. Starting at $36.50 for a box full of artisan goodies, use code Fall10 for 10% off too! Order here;