Looking for more than just a ‘that time of the month’ box? The DotBoxx is a small mother/daughter owned subscription box and my new favorite period box! Ya you heard right. This one was jam packed with feel good and look good products to make you forget for a moment how annoying being a lady can be. Don’t get me wrong, I love it, but ‘that time’ is never a convenient or enjoyable experience, so let DotBoxx help change that! Indulge is sweet treats with your cravings, fix yourself a nice cup of tea and draw yourself a bath.
Choose from the Basic box for only $15.99 with all your lady needs and essentials like pads, tampons, both, plus you can add pain relievers and sanitary wipes, plus they throw in a box chocolate I sprinted Treat and a full sized product. The I Want It All and my favorite for only $39.99 and includes 4 full sized products. That’s the box we have here, plus you can get it with or without your lady time essentials! There is also the Teen Box which is adorable and only $36.99 and includes a ton of fun and useful products for teens, customizable for whichever grade your in too! This is truly one of the best boxes for a lady! In this box;
- Judson & Company blanket scarf – I grabbed this scarf immediately and have worn it almost every day for 2 weeks before I even got a chance to snap a picture! It’s so cute and comfortable! Perfect as a scarf for any outfit, and big enough to use it as a blanket too!
- Carrot & Honey soap bar – mmmm it smells like oatmeal which I love. Full of good for you ingredients!
- Floooow essentials – tampons, pads, liners, sanitary wipes, pain relievers… everything you need each month so you don’t have run to the store.
- Tea – we have a few different teas, loving that they included the Women’s Moon Cycle tea by Yogi, how appropriate!
- Treats – For snacks we got Justin’s peanut butter cups, yum! A breakfast bar, Dove chocolate bar, and a bag of caramel popcorn from the Art of Caramel, ermergerrrd yum! And some salty pretzels, great for cravings!
- Maple Holistics vanilla lip balm – a nice basic lip balm for dry and chapped lips.
- Funky soap hand moisturizer – perfect for dry and mature skin.
I love how they give back to homeless teens and women in their community. Here are some coupon codes they have going on, and don’t forget, the more months in your subscription the cheaper it ends up being each month! 10% off a monthly subscription with code SWEETHEART. 15% off a 3 month subscription with code HOTMAMA. Or 20% off a 6 month subscription with code BRICKHOUSE. Order here;