Special event coming up? Hate creating your own gift basket? I hear ya, even with all the ideas coming in I still get stumped. Baby shower, stagette, birthday, just let the Special Day Crates crew take care of it for you! Whether you want to get involved and create your own, or have them take over from start to finish. They have all sorts of different crates to choose from starting at $18 for the CHEERS box to the Special Mama box that’s $45 which might have snacks for exhausted mom, specialty items for moms to be, and baby items as well, starting at only $45. Want to show someone your thinking of them? The thinking of you box with lots of treats to let them know you care. Need a gift for the entertainer or a house warming, the host box is always a fun one. One of my favs is the Pumpkin box, gotta love the pumpkin spice popping up everywhere! In this crate;
- Hot Apple Toddy Wine Mix by Lush – Never made an Hot Toddy before so kinda excited to try this out.
- Little Black Book of Cocktails by Peter Pauper Press – I’ve always wanted a cocktail book! FINALLY! This is the perfect size too as I love testing out new recipes.
- Michigan Apple Pie Vinegar Shrub by McClary Brothers – I’m a big fan of shrubs so will enjoy ‘drinking vinegar’ with my cocktails! Such a yummy flavor too!
- Letterpress Cruiser Bike Coasters by Ladybug Press – These are such adorable coasters, I love them!
- Wine Glasses (2) – Nice quality!
- Mocha Latte Soap Bar – Nice artisian soap, smells so good!
- Bath Bomb by Beauty by Earth – not a big fan of bath boms, but still nice.
- Chocolove Salted Caramel – Mmmm can’t go wrong with giving a girl chocolate!
Love that you can create your own box too, starting with the base and the crate and working your way up with as many items as you want! I much prefer having them work it out and surprise me thou! Starting at only $18 and use code GIFT4U for 20% your order! Order here;