Loved my Hatchery box, like having a little personal marketplace shopping to find all these little ingredients that look so exciting and enticing! Equipped with a little tasting guide, this box is great for the cook that likes to experiment with new flavours! Had to check out each of these companies pages to get some inspiration on what to make, but now I’m drooling and can’t wait to try them! In this box;
- Homeplate honey peanut butter – with a touch of honey this PB makes for the perfect banana PB sandwich!
- Formosa jalapeño hot sauce – me looooves me some good ol’ hot sauce! Can’t wait to use this on my pasta tonight!
- Taste Elevated sweet & tangy mustard seeds – to get a good sandwich you gotta have the right moo-tard (that’s what I call it 😉) Never had mustard like this, just the seeds, but I like it!
- Christabelle’s Bombay bliss – can’t wait to try this as a curry with a little coconut milk!
- Sir Kensington’s special sauce – love the name of this, this is absolutely delicious, love the lemony mustard flavour, more please!
Get your box for $25 with free shipping, includes 5 artisan ingredients you haven’t tried before! Honeys, jams, oils, vinegars, spices, cocktail mix, pastas, condiments, so many! Their website is fantastic, I browsed all the ingredients for about an hour! Oops! Order at