Yessss the Simply Beautiful box again! This is a fav of mine for sure. It’s stunning and jam packed full of goodies. This is the perfect seasonal subscription that will bring you all the latest trends and hottest items on the market. Whether it be accessories, home decor, pantry items, bath and body products, this box has it all! Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items! In this box;
- Cozy Knit Infinity Scarf by Blush Peony – loooove it, so soft and cozy!!
- Black Lava Detox Bath Salt by Chéri Arôme – super excited to try this out, packed with activated charcoal, essential oils and the perfect excuse for a warm relaxing bath.
- Rose Quartz Facial Massage Roller – stressed? Roll it away, helps eliminate toxins, and more.
- The Traceless Hair Ring by Invisibobble Original – no leftover marks with this hair tie!
- Wine Carrier by Simply Beautiful – super cute wait to carry your wine into the party! Great gift idea but I want it for myself! Heehee!
- Rose Gold Metal Straws by Simply Beautiful – love how they come with the cleaner too, great for everyday use to to fancy up a cocktail!
- Hydrating Cream Cleanser by Riversol – keep your skin clean and hydrated during the winter!
- All Eyes On Me Hydrating Gel Patches by Maskeraide – love this company, have lots of face masks but this is my first time trying their eye patches! Great before going out to keep those eyes bright and attracting!
- All Is Bright Soy Candle by Simply Beautiful and Canvas Candle Co. – making their first collaboration with a local candle maker, love the vanilla and nutmeg smell!
This box is valued at $205 which is amazing as it’s only $88 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as the scarf is $45 alone! Free shipping too! They also have the Extraordinary Man Box so be sure to jump on that for your man for only $74 and worth over $125, check out my previous post for them to catch a sneak peek at what’s inside. They also have fun special boxes like the Best of Beautiful Box for $79 and worth over $100 with the top 3 items. There is also the Simply Beautiful Awards that is $175 for a $230 box of conscious care goodies. Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Order here;