I’ve always wanted to go to Texas, live that big city life full of personality and excitement. Never did I think it was going to be as easy as signing up for a Spindletop Box! This box brings you a curated box of artisan goodies from local businesses, farmers, markets and artisan creators straight from their store, backyard or workshop, to your front door! Each month you can expect 3-4 products in the Sample box or 5-6 products in the Standard size, with a small batch, handcrafted box of goodies in that months theme. But Go Big or Go Home! Support the local small businesses and watch them flourish when you order from Spindletop Box with items like home decor, bath and body products, soaps, candles, sweets and savory treats and more! There is so much to see, hear, eat and do in this state so why not sample a little bit each month. You’ll probably end up trying and knowing more from this massive town then most of the locals! This is the ‘All About Texas’ box from June with;
- Texas Bluebonnet Soap – from MainStreet Soap Co, cute packaging, colour and love the smell.
- Texas magnet – super cute and tiny little wooden state
- Texas Wild Prickly Pear Cactus Jelly – delicious and fruity, and funny how it’s cactus! Fun!
- Wick Habit candle – so the scent is Texas Forever and it’s funny because it smells like a leather cowboy hat to me which is crazy!
- White Label hot sauce – some seriously hot sauce from down south!
The sample box is only $30 and the standard is $45 and worth almost double, but like I said before, Go Big or Go Home! Plus use code SUBBOXGIRL at the checkout for an extra 15% off with free shipping! Look out for the ‘Texas Gulf Coast’ themed August box! Love something you tried in a box? Miss something because you signed up late? They have an online store too! Wooohooo! Order here;