How adorable is this Posh Home Box? I was so excited to see that heart shaped tea cup, too cute! Haven’t found a box similar to this one yet as it’s all home décor, and houseware items! They are great if you love impressing friends and family at dinner parties, or perhaps your girlfriends at a tea party, or the perfect gift for a house warming gift, bridal shower or birthday! They always have such elegant items that I absolutely love and feel so fancy using! Each month you’ll get items for your office, bedroom, kitchen or just general home décor items! In this box;
- Heart shaped teacup & saucer – my fav item for sure! This make any cup of tea look adorable! This along is worth $21 so this box is worth it! I surprisingly didn’t have a fancy teacup and saucer, but always wanted one, so you can expect some future photos of this one for sure! 10K gold accented bone china too, oh lala!
- Polka dot plate & spoon – this is also so cute! This and the above item completely made the box exciting for sure! Such a cute gold trimmed theme in this box!
- Rose cocktail napkins – the perfect finish for a tea party, keeping it fancy!
- Sorini Chocolate – yummy little milk chocolate praline with hazelnut cream.
- Taylors of Harrogate tea – a lovely earl grey, perfectly fitting for this box. The tea party awaits!
Starting at only $44.95 plus shipping a box, but your guests will be wow’d for sure! They also have an awesome online store, loving the gold lipped teacup and saucer. But my fav item is by far their mini lamps, I’m in love! Looking for something for your fella? They have a fun ‘Million Dollar Man’ box for Father’s Day coming soon! Want more? They have so many other awesome home dećor items like wine chilling buckets, polka dot glassware, beautiful marble cheese plates and more! Order here;