This has got to be one of the best boxes I’ve ever received. Look at all those goodies! FitBox I am so impressed! I just wish it was more than a seasonal box as I don’t think I can wait another 3 months! They fill their box with some awesome fitness, wellness, and lifestyle products, but only source out the very best. Their items are bound to keep you motivated and excited to try. Best thing is these are actual local companies too, go Canada!
- Mala & Me – This black onyx bracelet went straight from the box and onto my wrist. It’s a very soothing item to me for some reason. I keep getting stones and crystals in boxes but I have a hard time making the time to actually hold them, but this I can at least wear without thinking about it. My first time wearing it I treated it like prayer beads and held onto each piece and said out loud what I was thankful for, something I’ve never really done before. I was actually surprised about how much I truly am thankful for.
- Pure North water bottle – Love this titanium Maple water bottle. It’s very much my style so I will be using it often. It keeps your water so much colder since it’s made of titanium which I love as I don’t particularly like warm water.
- Koopslihead – Such a cute headband, but so much more than that, more of a hair accessory. On the back there are a bunch of suggested ways to wear the headband.
- Sniffle Stick – Whaaaa??? Never heard of this and I had been sick a few days before getting this. It looks like a lip balm but it’s actually for your nose and chest! I opened it before even taking the picture too, I had to! It’s full of eucalyptus and…. and truly does the trick with clearing your mind!
- Neurogum – Great tasting aspartame and sugar free gum that is vegan that reduces stress while increasing focus with some added caffeine!
- Wheatgrass Powder – 100% Certified Organic, Non GMO, Vegan, GF
- Happiness Candle – Mmmm the smell of vanilla, sweet orange and grapefruit is lingering! Love this little but lovely smelling candle.
- Skinchantment Face Masque – great product that helps me zone out and relax while softening my skin.
- Krisp Bar – Mmmm love this maple snack bar! Vegan, gluten and peanut free too!
- Kewaza Energy Ball – Peanut Butter & Cookie Dough mmmmmm need I say more?
I love that this is a local Canadian company from Edmonton where I visit yearly to see all my family. Not from Edmonton? No worries, just pick your Canadian city! They have a Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Saskatoon and a general Fall box! They even have corporate boxes, wish more companies would reward their employees with a box like this! Oh and don’t forget to use my code SBGFITBOX20 for 20% off a one time box or your subscription! Their boxes are worth over $200 for only $59 or sign up for a year and it’s only $53!!! And free shipping! Whaaa? Probably the best deal I’ve seen out there, like honestly, such a super sweet deal for such a kickass box!