Yaaa the CAFound box again! I haven’t reviewed for these guys for a few months and I’ve been getting FOMO for sure! I looove love love the California Found Box! I always get so many great finds in them! From great packaging with cute little cards wrapped in a band tucked with seeds to plant your own wildflowers, to treats and goodies that will make you say ‘ooooh’ and ‘ahhh’ from all over California. Each month you’ll get a box full of local, gourmet, artisan made products. A chance to introduce you to small businesses that are rocking it on the West Coast! Live and love the Cali lifestyle while trying an endless supply of their products, it’s like a monthly vacay to Califooooornia! Perhaps you’ll get some home decor, jewelry, treats and sweets, body products, either way I’m sure you’ll love it! In the September 2019 Collection box we have;
- Lani Makana Dainty Gemstone Necklace – love the Raw Amazonite colour in my box!
- 7True Nail Polish – Summer Forever & Fall Back, super cute Fall colours plus they are free of all the horrible toxins.
- No Tox Life Dish Block – a nice oil-free zero waste dish washing bar.
- Subarz Biscotti – 2 yummy flavours of apricot salted caramel and chocolate chip.
- LKLY scrubby set – a great zero waste handmade product!
Get Cali-Bound for only $49 a month plus shipping for a month to month subscription! Plus use code subboxgirl20 for 20% off. Their boxes are worth $90 plus in value so your getting a steal for these local made items! Feeling FOMO like me? I also love how a portion of their revenue is donated to organizations, love seeing companies give back to their community and country. They are teamed up with One Percent for the Planet. Order here;