The Crunchy Kid Box is probably the most adorable subscription ever. Not only is the box super cute, but their website is so kid friendly! It is a vegan-friendly box for kids, providing them healthy snacks to tide over those cravings! You can expect to find 7-8 snacks that are non-GMO, gluten free and dairy free, not to mentional they are ethical and cruelty free as well! I have to admit, I may have saved most of these snacks for myself because they were all absolutely delicious! Each box also comes with a free gift. This month was the book that my nephew loved! In this box;
- YumEarth – Finalllly I got some licorice! I realized that after 1.5 years of blogging I’ve never gotten licorice before. I don’t like black licorice, but love fruity ones like this strawberry one.
- Betty Lou’s Fruit Bars – Mmmm these flavors are drool worthy, PB&J and Strawberry Pie.
- Betty Lou’s Bar – Just Great Stuff bar – full of healthy ingredients.
- Barnana bites – these are actually pretty tasty and super healthy.
- Alpsnack – coconut, mango, pineapple & chia seeds make this a great snack for a trail.
- SeaSnax sticks – I’m a big fan of seaweed snacks so am happy with these little treats to keep in my office.
- Wai Lana – fruit & nut bar – a good pick me up treat for work.
- Wai Lana Cassava Pops – Luau bbq type chips, never heard of them, but look yummy!
- Emoji Cookies – These are sooo yummy and just melt in your mouth, yuuuum.
- Crunchy Kid Club Book – Lost Helmet – It also came with a cute little book that taught some very valuable life lessons on keeping your room clean, exercising, drinking water and eating healthy! It even came with a walnut and avocado taco recipe that Westy and mama bear will be making this week!
Only $29.99 a month, plus use code FIRSTBOX for 10% off your first order. Only $5 shipping in the US and $7 to Canada. Something I love about them is that they give back as well, they help raise money for groups that raise awareness about child obesity. Order here;