What a stunning box. I am absolutely in love with this seasonal jam packed subscription and everything in it. Bringing you the latest trends and hot items is the Simply Beautiful box. Whether it be accessories, home decor, pantry items, bath and body products, this box has it all! Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items! In this box;
- Blush Peony Gauzy Tassel Scarf – This is a super soft material and neutral colour that anyone would love. Perfect for spring as it’s lighter material but thick enough to keep you warm at your office desk when there’s a light breeze.
- Simply Beautiful Rose Gold Measuring Spoons – I love rose gold, my whole place has bites and pieces that sparkle that that pinkish hue and now this is the perfect item to add to my collection! Buh bye to my old measuring spoons!
- Huna Apothecary nourishing skin balm – made with fruit salad! Or close enough! This balm has broccoli, avocado, mango, pomegranate and carrot… super hydrating and moisturizing.
- Chéri Arôme bloom Tsubaki face drops – a blend of pure oils and packed with vitamins and omega’s to make your skin look and feel younger. Tsubaki is a Japanese secret that digs into the lower layers of your skin to keep it supported and flexible, it’s a wrinkle reducer and healer of scars and spots.
- Olive + Piper mini tassel earrings – More tassels! Super cute and fresh looking earrings, low dangling and super fun, great for spring and easy to match!
- Delia Organics nails & cuticle oil – Very much needed for my dry and cracked hands and eczema. Loving this Vancity local products that hydrates your dried out cuticles and promotes nail growth.
- Simply Beautiful Done & Done notepad – this is perfect for my job. I literally check things off physically and mentally all day long, so this will keep me in check!
This box is valued at $190 which is amazing as it’s only $88 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as the scarf and skin balm cost more than that! Free shipping too! They also have a men’s box coming up, so jump on it while you still get the Founder’s price! Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Order here;