Bonjour France! Love French cuisine and sweets? Then you’ll fall for this new local box from Vancouver: Les Cocottes! Nothing like sweet and savoury delicacies straight from France! Ahhh je t’aime! This box is a little sweeter but also loving their past boxes, they’ve had sardines, pickles, olives, mmmm and lobster bisque! Oh and they even featured my fav truffles a few months ago! Truffettes, yessss! Each month your get a specially curated box filled to the brim with 5-7 French items! This one is a Gourmandise box, so a little French style tea party, how cute! They also throw in some extras like discounts to some of our local stores (Liberty Wines and Bon Macaron which are local to me over in Granville Island!!!). In this box;
- Jams Anatra – Bora Bora Vanilla Pear & Strawberry Yuzu Juice – oh my both such delicious flavours! I put a little of each on some toast and it just meeeelted in my mouth! And all the way from Corsica, love it!
- Olive wood tea spoon – super cute little wooden spoon.
- Kusmi tea – a lovely blend of roasted maté with chocolate and orange.
- Comptoir du Cacao – 72% dark chocolate, nice and rich!
- Flagrants Désirs fruit jellies – a massive box of jellies in cherry, peach, blueberry and pear!
- French Butter Cookies with lemon and Almond – loving all the full sized products!
Starting at only $46.50 and this is a bimonthly box! Want a sweet deal? Use code MOM25 for 25% off a 3 month plan or code MOM15 for 15% off a single box! And don’t forget to subscribe for a chance to win a free box! Something else great is that they donate a dollar from every box to the Dress for Success charity in Vancouver. Order here;