Are you a beach babe at heart? Love the nautical look? Want to get your daily dose of Vitamin Sea? Me too! I had such an amazing Canada Day long weekend spending my summer days at the beach and the river and luckily my Oceanista subscription box arrived just in time filled with super summery pieces! Each box you can expect 5+ beach, aztec, boho and bohemian themed items like clothing, jewelry, accessories, home decor, bath & beauty products and more worth over $180, specially curated for the ocean or beach lover with those lovable materials we all like, crochet or silk anyone? Yes please! Take in the salty sea air or relax poolside with this fun seasonal box. They even customize each box, just let them know your skin type and tone, and preferences you have, shoe and clothing size, and ring size, then relax and let the tide roll in each season with a new fun box. This is The Good Goli Miss Bali Box, it runs over $240 which is amazing as the bag itself pays for the box, in it we have;
- Talulah bag – this is probably one of the best things I’ve ever got in a sub box, it’s handmade in Bali and is called The Noime and is a single braid in white.
- Embroidered Poncho-like Tunic – super cute and beach ready!
- Daydreaming art print by Kate Shore – this print will look perfect in our place!
- Balipura crystal-infused healing mist – love the smell, brings me back to Bali!
- Wooden Bali bead necklace
- Island hopping eyeshadow palette by Douce
Can’t wait to see the next box! These items were all so amazing! Starting at only $80 a season which is a great price based on all the fun items you’ll get worth over double that! Did you miss one of their past boxes? Fear not! They have an online store where you can purchase them if they still have any left! I would act quick thou, these are a hot commodity… so jealous I missed some of them so may need to order some myself, like that Fall for Flamingo box, looooove everything in it! Oh did I mention they have an online store with other items? I could just create my own box with all the items I’m obsessed with, like the Boho Round Towel, Aztec bathing suit, Bohemia Beach Bag… okay I had to stop myself because I already had a list of about 15 items from the first 2 pages! Want 10% off your first box? Use code SBG! Order here;
A good wardrobe is all about having all the proper basics and some fun additional pieces because who has time to pick a completely different outfit every morning? My day job is in an office so I try and dress Business Casual but always seem to be missing the basics, from the fancy pants to the colorful cardigan, I need to stock up on those interchangeable pieces, that’s where Styleyes Fashion Crate comes in, they are the a clothing subscription box for the modern women in the workforce. Just choose between the Intern or the Established box with the Business Casual and Business Professional look. The Intern crate is perfect for those starting out and needing the basics that are budget-friendly. The Established crate is perfect for those already in the workforce and looking for find some new looks at a moderate cost.
Every quarter you can expect professional looks made with high quality material, not to mention it will save you time and money from having to search out your own looks. You are pretty much getting a personal stylist for your work attire which is fun! You’ll get pants, tops, sweaters, all the gear to keep you looking cleaned up and professional. I like how they have a questionnaire so they can fit the box to your specific needs. Do you want to show up certain assets? Hide others? What about your favorite colours to wear? Plus of course, your lifestyle and what kind of job you have so you can dress the part with sizes ranging from XS-XXL & 0-18.
In my first box I got sleek black dress pants, a white blouse, and a green button up sweater. This month I got completely different pieces which I like. From my favorite, this adoooooorable dress – seriously, it’s so freaken cute I put it on immediately and started twirling around! I love the under piece white top that you can wear under shirts, dresses and sweaters to change up or spruce up a look. The black cardigan is the perfect basic to add to my wardrobe as well with Fall fast approaching.
Choose from a few different options based on your preferences for style. They have the Intern, Established and Executive crate which are quarterly subscriptions as well as a non-subscription Stand Alone Crate for 1 time orders, great for gifts to your friends and family when they start a new job or could use an upgrade to their wardrobe! Fill out the Style Questionnaire and go from there! The Intern Crate items range in price from $40-80, the Established Crate items range from $70-120 and the Executive Crate from $120-200. Each quarter you can expect 5-6 items of which you only pay for what you decide to keep, if you don’t like it you can return it in their prepaid postage bags in the box. If you’d like to keep all the items then you get a 20% discount. Plus a flat rate $10.00 shipping fee. Use code SBGIRL15 for $15.00 off the subscription/styling fee on your first box or Stand-Alone box. Order here;
Are you a beach babe at heart? Love the nautical look? Want to get your daily dose of Vitamin Sea? Me too! I had such an amazing Canada Day long weekend spending my summer days at the beach and the river and luckily my Oceanista subscription box arrived just in time filled with super summery pieces! Each box you can expect 5+ beach, aztec, boho and bohemian themed items like clothing, jewelry, accessories, home decor, bath & beauty products and more worth over $180, specially curated for the ocean or beach lover with those lovable materials we all like, crochet or silk anyone? Yes please! Take in the salty sea air or relax poolside with this fun seasonal box. They even customize each box, just let them know your skin type and tone, and preferences you have, shoe and clothing size, and ring size, then relax and let the tide roll in each season with a new fun box. This is The Girl from Ipanema Box, it runs over $235 which is amazing, in it we have;
- The Millie Thong flip flop by Oka-B in Licorice – I wore these immediately! They are super comfy and the perfect fit!
- Oceanista Embroidered Floppy Beach Hat in milky white – super cute and fitting for a day tanning at the beach, it’s foldable too!
- Coverup Convertible Skirt/Dress by Elan – This yellow sarong doubles as a blanket when you need one and is super cute with the geometric pattern.
- Blue Beach Net Tote – great for produce at the market or perfect for a beach day, just add a book, some sunscreen and a drink to go and I’m set!
- Cat eye Sunnies with Driftwood Designer Carrying Case- These are super cute, and the case is adorable, it’s collapsible too!
- Body & Sol Collection Nail Lacquer by China Glaze in Beach Buff – Hard to tell in the pic but I just painted my nails these colour, super cute, love it!
- Brazilian Camu Camu Body + Hair Dry Oil by Body Drench – this smells like candies! Great for your hair and body!
- Surf Tumbled Seaglass Necklace by Katie Makaiwi with Lani Makana – This piece is beautiful and compliments the bag and brings the entire look together. They are also the featured artisan, they handcrafted the perfect beach look with this piece!
Can’t wait to see the next box! These items were all so amazing! Starting at only $80 a season which is a great price based on all the fun items you’ll get worth over double that! Did you miss one of their past boxes? Fear not! They have an online store where you can purchase them if they still have any left! I would act quick thou, these are a hot commodity… so jealous I missed some of them so may need to order some myself, like that Fall for Flamingo box, looooove everything in it! Next up we have the Good Golly Miss Bali box, ohhhh my, I love Bali so fingers crossed that one is heading my way!!! Oh did I mention they have an online store with other items? I could just create my own box with all the items I’m obsessed with, like the Boho Round Towel, Aztec bathing suit, Bohemia Beach Bag… okay I had to stop myself because I already had a list of about 15 items from the first 2 pages! Want 10% off your first box? Use code SBG! Order here;
Want to get fit and look good while doing it? Her Fit Club sends you new athletic gear every month. Their workout outfits are super cute, stylish, comfortable and sure to keep you looking good while working on your summer bod! Their collections match perfectly each month with coloured trims and fun new designs. Love all their sports bras with all the zigzagged straps and colours. Take the style quiz which will determine what kinda of look, style and colours your into, then choose from 4 different subscription types;
- Fit Fashion Box – $64.99 and comes with either a sports bra or full coverage top with matching bottoms along with a small lifestyle item.
- Fit Beauty Box – $74.99 and comes with the above plus 2-3 bathroom or beauty items.
- Fit Move Box – $79.99 and comes with the above a piece of home workout equipement.
- Fit Premiere Box – $149.99 and comes with the above plus a pair of shoes!
In this box we have;
- Cross back sports bra
- Sleeveless knotted back tank
- Black basic leggings with peek a boo side leg
- 2 foot masques
- Face mask
- Pink workout bag
Be sure to check out their IG page for some cute looks and motivation! Love their past items? You can also buy past boxes as they have some super sexy outfits! They have a great return policy, you can gift a box or subscription to a friend, and shipping is always free! Order here;
Do you love to accessorize? Always looking for an item to make your outfit? A watch, hat, colourful tights, danly earrings. There are so many ways to spruce up your look to get it just perfect, that’s where Luxury Diva comes in to make life a little easier. Sending you a box jam packed of accessories and dress up your day to day look! Each month you can expect a box with items like clothing, scarves, ponchos, hats, socks, hosiery, belts, shoes, accessories and more! Each box is hand-curated with 5+ items and valued at over $100, like this one is over $130 worth of goodies! In this box;
- Black and white cotton slouch socks
- Pink lace bralette with front detail
- Cable braid hat and scarf
- Rhinestone pearl knit fingerless arm warmers and gloves
- Black crushed velvet velour leggings
- Crystal bar drop earrings
- Laura geller pink sunset shadow palette
Only $30 a month, or sign up for a subscription to save $5 a month! Shipping is free within the US, but they also ship to Canada and Europe! They also support a ton of different charities and organizations like Red Cross, Cancer Research, Toys for Tots and more! Order here;
Oh is right! I am looooving Vine Oh! and am so happy I finally got a chance to try out their subscription! You can never go wrong with a box of goodies plus a couple bottles of wine! You pretty much are set for a girls night, a spa night in, a date night. I love it! Guys? Still deciding what to get your woman for Valentine’s Day? Don’t wait on this one, trust me, there’s not way she wouldn’t love it! It’s a quarterly subscription where you’ll get 2 bottles of wine and 5+ products. They also have wine subscriptions like 4 for $59.99 and free shipping. In this box;
- WINE – Let’s start off with the most important part, WINE! I got a bottle of red and white to mix is up because who am I to judge, hee hee. First bottle is the 2016 Pinot Grigio New Crush from California and second we have the 2015 Cab Sauv Mad Love also from California. Yum!
- Plum & Punch Toasting Flutes – 2 fancy 9oz flutes, perfect for wine or champs! Love the rose gold foil accents, so purdy!
- Cuccio Somatology Detox Bath – Love that they gave such a big bag, I use epsom salt in every single bath so I could always use more! This one helps you detox my relaxing, restoring, calming and healing.
- Jules Smith Hoop Earrings – Fancy lil delicate hoops to add a little to your outfit, perfect for Valentine’s too!
- Emily Bordner Tassel – super cute little accessory on your purse, clutch or keychain which is where mine is going!
- Bizz & Weezy Artisan Chocolates – mmm omg so good with 4 flavours includingsalted caramel, lavender, baileys & espresso. Sooo good… clearly I ate the caramel one before I even took the pic!
What an awesome deal, all this stuff is worth over $170!!! Plus I’ve got a great deal for my followers! Use code BoxGirl for $10 Off + an Extra FREE Bottle of wine + a FREE glass water bottle on any new Oh! La La! box subscription order! Just $49.99 and free shipping! That’s worth over $220! Fellas! Your all set for your women on this one! Ladies! Perfect gift for mama, sister or friend! Order here;
Yessss the Simply Beautiful box again! This is a fav of mine for sure. It’s stunning and jam packed full of goodies. This is the perfect seasonal subscription that will bring you all the latest trends and hottest items on the market. Whether it be accessories, home decor, pantry items, bath and body products, this box has it all! Brought to you from BC Living, they already test and showcase so many amazing items that they decided to just send it in a box and share with everyone! Every quarter you’ll get 6-8 curated products that will leave you smiling for sure with their fine finds and must have items! In this box;
- OLIVE + PIPER UNCONDITIONAL LOVE CHARM PENDANT WITH CLASSIC CHAIN – super cute and dainty little necklace!
- HUNA REVITALIZE AGE-GRACE FACE SERUM – perfect to keep those wrinkles away and skin silky smooth
- BLUSH PEONY ROSE GOLD MEASURING CUPS – perfectly match the teaspoons I got last quarter!!! Yessss must transform my entire kitchen into rose gold!!!!
- SCENTUALS GRAPEFRUIT TURMERIC HAND REPAIR CREAM – mmm love the smell of this one!
- ELATE COSMETICS VIBRANT LIPSTICK IN ‘BLOOM’ – super cute colour
- SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL PINK DOTTED TRINKET TRAY – already in my room with my fav rings and earrings!
- BLUSH PEONY ROSE GOLD DIAMOND PEN – super cute diamond pen!
- STARBUCKS® ESPRESSO ROAST GROUND COFFEE – That’s some strong coffee!
This box is valued at $180 which is amazing as it’s only $88 quarterly… I have no idea how that’s even possible as that night cream is $50 alone! Free shipping too! They also have the Extraordinary Man Box so be sure to jump on that for your man for only $74 and worth over $125, check out my previous post for them to catch a sneak peek at what’s inside. They also have fun special boxes like the Best of Beautiful Box for $79 and worth over $100 with the top 3 items. There is also the Simply Beautiful Awards that is $175 for a $230 box of conscious care goodies. Love that this a Canadian company, their warehouse is in my birth town of New West too! Whaaa?! Order here;