It’s funny how in the past I never really cared about pens. But I’ve learned to appreciate them over the past few years, I mean, it’s something we use all the time! Why cheap out when you could get a quality pen, even better? How about a new fancy quality pen every month? The Monthly Pen Club is a fun new subscription when you’ll get exclusive fancy pens every month. Just choose from fountain, no fountain so balls and rollers only or 50/50. You’ll get a genuine original pen along with some other goodies each month! They are based in Belgium but ship worldwide and they even chose 1 person each month to receive an exclusive Visconti or Montblanc pen! Fancy! In this box;
- Lamy Safari pink pen with a medium bib and 1 large ink cartridge – put the cartridge in and tested it out and it’s super smooth and sturdy.
- Manuscript creative cartridges – so many different colours to choose from!
- The Black Notebook – a nice sturdy pocket notebook
- Chokotoff by Côte d’Or – yup ate these right after I took the photo!
They are under $35 a month with a year subscription and get 10% off your entire order with code 10SUBBOXGIRL. Order here;
Want to take a trip to the art gallery without leaving your couch! Love supporting your local artist? Art Gallery in a Box is just that! They bring you artisan handcrafted items made by local American artists and creators. Each box has 3+ unique works of art, handcrafted items, decorations, prints, sculptures, pottery, and even soaps and candles! You will also have a leaflet that shares the stories of the featured artists and makers. I love that your supporting all these artists who are doing what they love! Support their passion! In this box;
- Greetings Cards & Notebook by Obvious State
- Ornaments by Collin Garrity
- Abstract Art by Amy Lighthall
- Flying Pig Tote by Eric & Christopher
- Be Kind Button by David Gerbstadt
This is a quarterly subscription for only $40 a box. Use code sbgirl10 for $10 off a 1 year subscription! Order here;
Crochet obsessed? Love a relaxing evening of crocheting with a cup of tea and some relaxing music? The CraftEaze is a monthly subscription for crocheting. Each month you’ll get a pattern and supplies for a project. Not to mention a movie on Netflix and wine pairing suggestion! This project is perfect for beginners and for the advance crocheter looking for a quick new project!
This box came with a lovely purple, blue and green coloured yarn, some matching buttons and a tapered throat crochet hook. The Netflix pairing is Lovesick and the wine pairing is Winking Owl Moscato. The project is making a Chevron Laptop Cover and comes with all the instructions. Plus there is a link to learn how to make a chain, single and double crochet.
Only $19.99 a month for a subscription or $29.99 for past projects. Order here;
Feeling artsy? Looking to get crafty? Take your art experience to a new level with RLB ArtBox subscription! Sending you fun little art project kits with all the supplies needed to create your masterpiece including easy to follow directions. What to expect? A little drawing project? Painting?
This month we got a ‘Sparkle & Shine’ watercolour gem painting. I decided to go for it and do the painting tonight, took me awhile as I’ve never done a water painting before, and it was actually really hard! You want it to look natural but it’s harder then it looks! I felt like I could have worked on it more but I didn’t want it to look worse so just decided to leave it as it is.
Best part is now you have these tools to keep for your own other side projects! You can also purchase past project art kits if you missed out. Loving the wire tree, the string heart. Maybe a grab a bunch and have a Pinterest party! I actually had a painting party last year and loved the little pieces made!
Starting at only $23 a month. Order here;
What an adorable box. This was a fav of mine for presentation. I loved every aspect and appreciate the effort they put in this one to make it took enticing. The Postmark’s Studio is a subscription delivering on snail mail and more! Each month you’ll get a variety of m greeting cards and other paper products and fun goodies. They encourage snail mail and the lovely art you can create with it. Snail mail and pen palling is such fun and exciting. I love getting snail mail! I feel like I only get wedding and baby invites by snail mail… oh and the occasional bill. But a post card or letter goes a long way. So get to decorating an envelope with writing, stickers, banners and stamps, making it too pretty to open and send off a heart felt card to a love one! Here is the January black & white themed box;
- We have 5 stunning cards, some can be sent as a postcard and some are better tucked in an envelope. The zebra on skates and the black sheep are adorable. Really great quality paper too.
- Desktop calendar w/ magnetic bullnose clip – super cute and great for my work space. Lovely pop of colour for your office each month.
- Calligraphy pen – was super excited for this! Have never tried but always wanted to test out my skills with calligraphy! No excuses now!
- Stamps & pencil – super cute, old school stamps to fancy up your snail mail!
Only $30.95 a month, or less with a longer subscription. Not bad, and cheaper then heading to Hallmark every month to find a greeting card that everyone else already has. Here you’ll get greeting cards, postcards, doodads and artsy gadgets With a new theme each month. Check out their online store too! Order here;
Love to spend your day doodling? Feeling artsy and craftsy? Super cute kids (or adults if your young at heart like me!) subscription box called the Doodle box here! Each month they send you all the materials needed to make handmade greeting cards! You’ll get colouring cards, envelopes, stamps, stationary like pens and other embellishments to add to your personalized cards to make them special from you to your special someone. In this box;
- Canvas tote – super cute Halloween trick or treat tote to colour!
- Embellishments – we got 2 FirstClass stamps, tons of stickers, sparkles, Halloween style confetti, so many cute things to add to a card to make it that much more fun!
- Washi tape – loving these 2 washi tapes, never knew there were so many uses for washi tape, you can use it as decoration, tape, creat fun designs. We have a Halloween style black on and a gold glitter one!
- Colouring cards and envelopes
- Gel pens – my obsession in high school and still love them for colouring.
I also love how each month is a new theme! This was the October box so obviously perfect for Halloween. Up next we have the Christmas box with lots of cards, stickers and gift tag items! Such a perfect subscription for kids who are artistic, love colouring and a great way to keep the kids busy! Only $8.99 a month plus $2 to ship in the US. Be sure to check out the website for adult stationary and greeting cards as well! Order here;
Love working on little Pinterest projects? Crafty Crates is just that! A DIY kit sent to you monthly with all the tools to create a fun project. Nothing like creating your own home decor, handmade by yours truly! Fun to work on yourself or with the kids, or order a bunch and get a group of ladies with a bottle of wine and craft away as a group!
Here is the September box, and loooook what we have! A Dreamcatcher! Yes! I love dreamcatchers! I have no idea how to make one so thankfully we have some instructions here. Looks simple enough with all the tools you’ll need like beads and feathers. Past months have had a henna project, candle and coming up next is a faux stained glass project!
Starting at only $27.45 if you bulk up! So work on that new hobby, craft or skill and be happy with the work of art you created! Order here;