I’m always so excited for this box and to see what new treats I’m in store for. New companies, new flavors and trying something out of my regular comfort zone! Snack time folks! Life is sweet when you have Love with Food sending you snack packs every month! They are the perfect choice for those looking to try new and yummy junk-free, organic, all natural snacks and treats. They include all sorts of goodies that are hard to find in store and available for purchase in their online store if you just can’t get enough! They also have boxes available for your office, small taster boxes, and even gluten free boxes! Last month was sweeter and this month was more savoury! In the August Deluxe box we got;
- Revolution Foods – Dinner Hero – Sesame Garlic cooking kit – I love how the Love with Food box has started to add savory meal items to their regular treat boxes.
- Veggie Go’s – Berry Apple Spinach fruit & veggie strip – Mmmm love these.
- Veggie Go’s – Strawberry Chia Seeds Beets fruit & veggie bites – Equally as yummy!
- Quinoa Queen – citrus bliss quinoa toasted cereal – A fun little bag of cheerio type cereal but Gluten Free!
- Torie & Howard chewie Fruites – These are so soft and squishy, with lots of tasty flavors.
- Pure Growth organic x2 – love these little mini white cheddar popcorn bags.
- Glee Gum x2 – Cute little mini gum boxes, and tasty too!
- Barney Almond Butter – Love these little to-go packs
- Dang coconut chips – Sweet little treat to get a little boost of energy mid-day.
- True Made Foods vegetable BBQ sauce – Time to get cooking in the kitchen with all these savory items!
- Westminister Bakers Co. – Whole Wheat crackers – A healthy dose of savory snacks in this box! Perfect for soup.
- Belgian Boys – mini dutch stroopwafels – 2 mini packs of this yummy wafel, love this company as y’all know!
The tasting box starts at only $7.99 a month with free US shipping and a free box for an annual subscription and includes 8+ items. The Deluxe starts at only $16.50 for 16-20 items and a free bonus box for an annual subscription, with free US shipping and $3.99 international shipping. The Gluten Free box starts at only $19.99 for an annual subscription and includes 10-12 items. Bonus, for every box they send out they also donate a meal to someone in need at a food bank, make that 2 free meals for the Deluxe and Gluten Free boxes! Bonus bonus, each item you review after trying in your box gets you points, save up your points and use them in the store for free items!!! Get your first box for only $5 with this link;