Finally my June Book of the Month books have arrived! I raced to the post office this morning to grab them, as this month we got some exciting stories! Each month 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include well known book editors, best selling authors and celebrities! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one hardcover for only $9.99 with free shipping. Avid reader? Each additional book is just another $9.99! Here are the June book selections;
- The Sisters Chase by Sarah Healy – A story of sisters that become homeless when their mother dies and the path and struggles the older sister ventures on to protect her little sister.
- White Fur by Jardine Libaire – A Romeo and Juliet story of a couple who’s paths cross randomly as they come from such different backgrounds.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – A movie icon sharing her life story with an unknown magazine reporter, why her she asks?
- A Million Junes by Emily Henry – another Romeo and Juliet senario with two feuding families.
- Chemistry by Weike Wang – a story about a female scientist figuring out her life and how chemistry actually relates.