West Coast! Looking to find your happy place? Let the Happy Parcel take you there with fun and tasty items sure to keep you inspired, motivated and smiling. So don’t worry! Be happy! And jump on the Happy Parcel bandwagon! I’m a VanCity west coast girl so am happy to support my southern WC neighbors down in Oregon, also one of my fav places! Each month you’ll get 6-8 products from local, small businesses in Oregon. I love supporting new companies so am a happy camper with this subscription! In this box;
- Wood Journal – my fav item for sure. This beautifully etched ‘go play outside’ journal is not only super adorable But truly inspiring.
- The Balm – another fav item in the box, this naturally made lotion bar is made to soothe those aches and pains, just rub off! I opened it and slathered all over my aches immediately! Mmm smells lovely and pepperminty too!
- Barnana – dark chocolate chewy banana bites, sounds delicious! Can’t go wrong here!
- Primitive Pansies candles – ooook this candle smells so good, and upon opening the box could smell it already! It’s a little cinnamon bun, and made with beeswax of course, only the best!
- Oregon Cherries – mmm me loooove Cherries 🍒🍒🍒 – these maraschinos will go lovely in my fancy cocktails!
- Headband – this one will stay on your head and is adjustable!
- Betty Lous gluten free energy bites – OKAY – this is by far my new favorite protein bar, so squishy and yummy! Love this coconut cashew macadamia nut flavor too!
Only $34.95 a month with free shipping so support your locals, West Coast or not! Want $10 off? Just join their mailing list and like them on Facebook! Order here;