My favourite type of boxes are those that bring me closer to those around me. Loving Locate the Local, ensuring you get to try out some of the best products from those small Canadian businesses. I had never heard of these companies before, or the products in their January box, which I love! I love being introduced to new local companies. I’m so tired of the same of products in the grocery store, all those big named brands that just completely take over. I’d much rather support companies like these that are 100% organic, natural, local, and supporting small new business owners grow! In this box;
- Spiffy Naturals – we have a big full sized bottle of the Lemon Surface Cleaner and a mini of the Grapefruit! A lovely organic 100% natural cleaner with no harsh chemicals!
- Zak Organics Crunchy Peas – a large full sized and mini bag of harden herb flavoured peas! Mmm I love wasabi peas, these are really similar! These are vegan and gluten free!
- BKind Toothbrush – a nice 100% biodegradable bamboo toothbrush and a mini rosemary and lemon hand balm to go with it!
- Card – such an adorable birthday card! ‘Your aged To Perfection!’
- Reminder Bracelet – To remind you that local loves you! Super cute and dainty 24K gold plated beads on grey silk.
I can’t wait to see what they come up with next! This is a quarterly subscription so you can expect a new fun box every quarter. Only $55 a month plus shipping, or save $25 a year by signing up for a year! Trust me, it’s worth it! Order here;