I’m partnering with the Book of the Month Club for an exciting giveaway for 5 winners to receive a FREE 3 month subscription! This is for US entrants only! To enter, follow myself and @BookoftheMonthClub on Instagram, like the post and tag your favorite bookworm in the comments!
I love how Book of the Month gives you the power to choose. Here’s the idea; each month they have 5 judges including a guest judge skim hundreds of books and select those hidden gem novels you’ve always wanted (not just those books on the bestseller list that every single person has read). Judges can include book editors from O magazine, Esquire, People, best selling authors and guest celebrities too! On the first of the month the books are posted with a quick review to help you make your selection, then you simply choose one hardcover for only $9.99 with free shipping. Avid reader? Each additional book is just another $9.99! The March book selections are;
- Marlena by Julie Buntin – EXCLUSIVE! Love how BOTM always does this, sending us amazing books that the rest of the world doesn’t even get to see until April! Eeee! Loving this dramatic book about 2 young girls, kind of reminds me of the movie Thirteen which I loved.
- Exit West by Moshin Hamid – A couple falls in love in an unknown city, excited to read this one!
- The Stranger in the Woods – Michael Finkel – Story of a family being repeated robbed so ending up being afraid of their own living situation, but a story of a man leaving and living in solidarity for 27 years. Exciting read!
- Dead Letter by Caite Dolan-Leach – the tale of 2 sisters, grabs you from start to finish!
- All Grown Up by Jami Attenberg – A story of a 40yr old women, a real women. Great read!
This is a company you can count on, it’s been around since 1926! That’s 90 years, impressive! Give a Book of the Month subscription and get 50% off a 3-month membership for yourself! That’s just $7.50/month for 3 months!!! Order here;